Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Says Boxing-MMA Crossover Fights Are 'F------ Played Out & Burned A Bit'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Says Boxing-MMA Crossover Fights Are 'F------ Played Out & Burned A Bit'

Nate Diaz will be fighting upstart boxer Jake Paul on Saturday. The matchup will feature another high-profiled MMA star stepping out of the cage and into the squared circle to battle a boxer. Outside of Anderson Silva outlasting Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in 2021, MMA fighters have not had much of a good run crossing over into boxing lately. The novice Paul has beaten the MMA likes of Silva, Tyron Woodley twice, as well as Ben Askren.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't stand that mofo Jake Paul. Maybe because he has two first names.

Let's go Diaz!!!!!

Comment

I like Diaz though. Great bottle throw on that mofo recently. Lol, the guy go belted in his 1st boxing fight then dq'd in his second after he ground and pounded him after knocking him on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh at his craziness. Made me ended up liking him, after I hated him initially.

I guess I'm not a fan of these '' fake '' boxers.

Comment

Yeah unless they are willing to settle on the middle ground (kickboxing) or do an MMA and boxing match then it is redundant. Wilder vs Ngannou would've been most sellable

Comment

I don't like either of these clowns. Nate Diaz sounds like he has brain damage, one minute disparaging boxing and the next minute talking about how he's probably going to box again after the Paul fight. He thinks fighting in the ring isn't a real fight and that boxers talk a lot of ****. MMA is basically juiced up wrestlers yelling nonsensical gibberish into the camera to excite their imbecilic fan base. Just because boxing is more sophisticated than MMA it doesn't mean it's not a real fight. If he thinks boxing is so much of a joke, he better beat the amateur youtube king Paul or he's going to look dumber than usual. Here's hoping they both get knocked out and go away forever.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

MMA is indeed more like a real fight when you can just..... turn your back and run if you've had enough.
            There is no escaping your opponent in a boxing ring. I have had this conversations with mma-fans for years and they always end up looking stupid because I have a whole list that debunks this nonsense.

It's just pure jealousy, don't forget that a lot of and certainly the best/most recognizable fighters like i.e. Anderson Silva and Jose Aldo admitted that they actually wanted to do something else (football/boxing) but were never good enough.

c45fd-16894827429921-1920.jpg
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

He’s all over the place . If his performance mimicks this article it’ll be an easy night for Jake, ppl claim he knows boxing ? Well apparently he doesn’t and is in big trouble if this is his knowledge of it seems like he’s got his excuses lined up already in case he loses . Lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-03-2023, 07:50 AM.

Comment

This again…if any mma fighter or fan of wants to see what a “real fight” looks like they need to join the Army, Navy, Marines, or Air Force and pick an Mos such as infantry, special operations, etc etc, go to combat, lock horns with someone in close combat who wants to kill you and then let’s talk whether you felt it was like a sanctioned ufc match with rounds, rules, referees, judges, ringside doctors, cornermen, commissions etc etc. boxing and mma are sports…period. And notice none of these mma fighters EVER mention Ray Mercer?
                Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

On one side Jake Paul, speaking as if he had been fighting only unified champions for years. On the other Diaz with totally disconnected lines (he was never a good speaker). It's all so pathetic. It's really amazing that there are so many people willing to pay to watch this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    This again…if any mma fighter or fan of wants to see what a “real fight” looks like they need to join the Army, Navy, Marines, or Air Force and pick an Mos such as infantry, special operations, etc etc, go to combat, lock horns with someone in close combat who wants to kill you and then let’s talk whether you felt it was like a sanctioned ufc match with rounds, rules, referees, judges, ringside doctors, cornermen, commissions etc etc. boxing and mma are sports…period. And notice none of these mma fighters EVER mention Ray Mercer?
                    You don't even have to go back that far....
                    Former WBO champion, Krzysztof Głowacki​ about a month ago had his first MMA fight, was fully mounted by his opponent and KO him with ONE punch while lying on his BACK.

7982a5a79a7aca72e361baad042318df04675715e71d850dcca055d3f77dc1e2.gif

They also don't like to talk about the K1-match Shannon Briggs vs MMA'er Tom Erikson...

XY4J3Ei.gif
                    Briggs being interviewed on the way to the dressing room "He kicked me" .... "I got mad"..."I don't like nobody kicking me"!!!
                    Last edited by PerfectJab; 08-03-2023, 08:44 AM.
                    Motofan Motofan Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X